Dinner for two…Healthy & Delicious! #Paleo #GlutenFree
p.s. This is the BEST baked chicken recipe!! So Easy!!
2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 small bell peppers
1 head of broccoli
1/2 bunch of asparagus
3 tbsp olive oil
paprika (or ground annatto)
preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. rinse and pat dry the chicken (make sure to completely pat dry). Then, season the chicken (both sides) with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika), rub in well. Then, coat with olive oil, this will help seal in the seasonings!
2. Bake for 30 minutes.
3. Once the chicken is baking, chop your veggies, toss in a bowl with 2 tbsp olive oil.
4. Then, spray your baking sheet with olive oil spray and toss on the veggies. I then grate fresh parmesan over the veggies, and finish with few dashes of salt & pepper.
5. Once the oven is at 17 minutes, I put the veggies in the oven, and let them cook until the chicken is done, and the 30 minutes is up.
6. After the chicken is done, remove from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes. (It’s VERY important that you let it sit, it seals in the juices!)
7. Also, when I remove the chicken, I shut the oven off but leave the veggies in to keep them warm while the chicken is setting. After those 5 minutes, slice your chicken, and scoop up a serving of veggies.
Now, dinner time!!